We provide expert insights into the care and treatment of the skin, hair, nails and mucous membrane. Our visiting dermatologists (skin specialists) are also skilled in cosmetic dermatology, allergy service, and STD service.
Our dermatologists have the skills, experience, and equipment to perform a wide range of dermatology treatments, including:
- Scalpel Surgery: This is the removal of lesions by surgical excision and the revision of scars, both under local anaesthetic.
- Electrosurgery: This is used commonly for the treatment of warts and some skin growths.
- Injections: Intralesional injections for various conditions, including scars.
- Chemical Peels: For chronic actinic damaged skin and blemishes resulting from acne vulgaris.
- Pharmacovigilance: Provision and follow up of systemic drugs in dermatology, for example, Methotrexate and Cyclosporin.